To Start a Movement:
- To challenge the negative visual and verbal street codes which require our teens to respond to conflicts with gun violence that almost always jeopardizes their personal wellbeing and disrupts their future.
- To vividly unveil the truth.
- To reduce the number of persons at a tender age from accepting and adopting negative influences.
- To equip our youth with a desire to reach for and obtain principles that enable them to enjoy the qualities of life.
- To detour the mindset and attitude of hopelessness.
Develop and Present a Holistic Instructional/Informative Program That Would:
- Be acceptable to “the powers that be” to open the institutional doorways on a regular basis at the elementary, mid school, churches, youth clubs, reformatories and other places where our youth are gathered.
- To accomplish our goals as mentioned above starting with our young kids around the age of 8-12 years old.
Develop and Present a Holistic Curriculum and System Designed to:
- Make our youth aware of the dangers ahead.
- Employ reformed juvenile and reentry persons to tell the untold story of the danger.
- Solicit reformed Old-Schools and Old G’s to show the scars and tell of the wounds and losses resulting from gang violence, drug trafficking, territory wars and deviant life style decisions.
- Equip and prepare the attendees to re-tell their stories.
- Develop a system that would assist younger family member(s) of the incarcerated; i.e. specially-designed classes to deter like-behavior.
- Devise a system for sobering the minds of parents to start becoming “intentional” in child raising.
- Provide alternative means of educating and motivating slow-learners.
- Solicit grants to create more paid-on-the-job training programs at the mid school level.